Car bottom furnaces are typically used for heating and heat treatment of ingots in forging factories.
Combustech’s R&D centre conducts all of its engineering activities including combustion technology (burner development, heating calculation, heat flow analysis), control technology (Level 1, Level2) and mechanical design (structural analysis). We supply self-produced furnaces including commissioning on a turnkey basis. Based on our long experience, Combustech implements diagnostic and improvement consulting services to our customers’ industrial facilities.
• Energy saving (regenerative and flameless oxy-fuel combustion system / 20% reduction compared to recuperator method)
• Ultra low NOx (50 ppm @ 11% O2 or less)
• Reduction of exhaust gas through oxy-fuel combustion system (80% reduction of exhaust gas emissions)
• High level of material uniform heating (temperature deviation within ± 10 ℃)
• Conventional hot air combustion system
• Regenerative combustion system
• Oxy-fuel combustion system
• Oxygen/Air combined combustion system
• Level 0. I. System based on PLC
Car Driving System
• Wheel drive
• Roller drive