R&D : Combustion Technology
Combustech has been devoted to the research and development of combustion and control solutions and systems based on our differentiated technology and long experience. We will provide high quality burners and combustion systems that meets various requirements of our customers through our own technology and cooperation with overseas partners.
High-efficiency combustion technology – energy savings
• Oxy-fuel / oxygen-enriched combustion
• Flameless oxy-fuel combustion
• Regenerative combustion
• Self-recuperative combustion
• Other various high-efficiency combustion
Reduced pollutant combustion technology – low NOx
• M.I.L.D combustion
• Multi-stage combustion
• Exhaust gas recirculation ( E.G.R ) combustion
• Forced induced recirculation ( F.I.R ) combustion
• Over fired combustion•Partially premixed diffusive combustion
The heating capacity and the furnace temperature distribution for the heating and melting furnaces are calculated to predict the situation where the combustion system is applied to the actual working environment. Through this process, the potential problems are identified in advance and relevant solutions are taken into account and reflected in the design of the burner and control system.
CFD is used to perform analysis on the chemical reactions and the combustion flow. The analysis results are incorporated in the design of the system to achieve high stability, low fuel consumption, low emission and optimal furnace size.