The ladle preheating system preheats the refractory of the ladle uniformly to 1,200 ℃ before the molten metal is poured in. Combustech supplies combustion system with the energy costs reduced more than 50% compared to conventional air-fuel systems and has more than 100 installation references.
Combustech’s R&D centre conducts all of its engineering activities including combustion technology (burner development, heating calculation, heat flow analysis), control technology (Level 1, Level2) and mechanical design (structural analysis). We supply self-produced furnaces including commissioning on a turnkey basis. Based on our long experience, Combustech implements diagnostic and improvement consulting services to our customers’ industrial facilities.
• Energy saving (regenerative and flameless oxy-fuel combustion system / 20% reduction compared to recuperator method)
• Ultra low NOx (50 ppm @ 11% O2 or less)
• Reduction of exhaust gas through oxy-fuel combustion system(80% reduction of exhaust gas emissions)
• Rapid heating (1,200 ℃ within 6 hours)
• Uniform heating throughout the ladle (Temperature deviation within ± 20 ℃)
• Oxy-fuel combustion system
• Oxygen-enhanced combustion system
• Conventional hot air combustion system
• Touch Panel
• PLC, HMI System