R&D : Design Technology
Optimum design data for mechanical design can be achieved and will be applied to 3D mechanical & piping design.
• Load, temperature and drive conditions are all considered to achieve high mechanical stability and low maintenance
• Dedicated structural stress analysis program is used to identify possible problems in advance.
Based on optimum design data acquired through structural analysis, 3D design is applied to reduce design time, interference check and BOM output.
• Design time reduction
• TCO reduction in manufacturing and installation by predicting potential problems in advance
Based on optimum design data acquired through piping stress analysis, 3D pipe design is applied to reduce design time, interference check and BOM output.
• Design efficiency and reliability increase through collective calculations of interference check, BOM, ISO drawing etc. by the use of dedicated tools.
• Utilizing proprietary 3D piping design tools, it is designed to take into account the space at the installation site and the interference between each device