Oxygen Enriched Burner
Oxygen-enriched combustion system is a hybrid burner that simultaneously includes oxygen burner and air burner function to overcome the disadvantages when using oxygen.
In the low temperature region where convective heat transfer takes place, 100% of air is used as the oxidising agent. In the high temperature region (over 800 ℃) where the radiative heat transfer occurs, 80% of oxygen is used to maximise the heat transfer and high fuel saving effect, uniform heating, minimize the exhaust gas emissions, and the flexibility of the process according to the operating situation can be improved.
• Ladle heating furnace
• Copper, Lead melting furnaces
• Aluminum melting furnaces
• Glass melting furnaces and others
• High energy savings (more than 40%)
• Productivity increase
• Flexibility with operation
• Rapid∙Uniform heating
• More than 60% reduction of exhaust gas emissions
1,000,000kcal/hr ~ 15,000,000kcal/hr
Pilot burner ignition