Roof Firing Regenerative Burner
Roof Firing has the same energy saving effect as the conventional regenerative burners, and is installed on the roof for cases with limited space at the side walls or for uniform heating.
The operation of the burner is identical as the conventional regenerative burners.
• Forge heating furnaces
• Heat treatment furnaces
• Aluminum holding furnaces
• Non-ferrous holding furnaces
• Increase of furnace space due to installation on roof.
• Energy savings (~50%)
• Stable flame formation at start cold conditions
• Minimised maintenance
• Customized design based on customer's request
300,000kcal/hr ~ 3,000,000kcal/hr
Gas (LNG, LPG, C.O.G, Mixed gases)
Liquid (Diesel, Heavy oils)
Dual fuel (gas and liquid)
Heat storage media
Typically ball type
Side Firing , Roof Firing